Badin Soft is a high-tech company based in Serbia, with roughly 120 employees and rapidly growing! At Badin, we help startups, Fortune 500 companies, and enterprises create disruptive digital solutions and achieve growth through innovation. We support our clients every step of the digital innovation way — from ideation and concept drafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands of end-users. In addition to providing professional IT services and consulting, we are heavily investing our engineering and designing capabilities into making our own products which should solve various problems of our partners and end-users. At Badin Soft it is all about people. We believe that good things happen when people communicate. It’s the foundation of every great relationship – including those between employers and employees.
We are looking for a:
Junior Frontend Developer (internship)
We are looking for a Junior front-end developer who will join our team and be part of a cross-functional team that consists of FE and BE developers, QA engineers, and Scrum masters.
- Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills.
- Familiar with unit testing.
- Writing quality code with best practices in mind.
- Using git regularly.
- Active participation in team meetings and community of practice in Badin Soft.
- Agile mindset and following the Scrum methodology.
- Organizing your tasks and communicate tasks and problemswith other team members
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Basic knowledge of git
- Familiarity with AJAX, fetch and RESTful services and APIs
A really big plus is familiarity with some frontend frameworks like Vue, React, Angular or Svelte.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Working in a young team surrounded by positive energy
- Opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues, including internal knowledge sharing workshops
- Private medical insurance
- Professional and soft skills training and education
- Sports, team buildings, conferences, and events
- and flexible working hours
- Private canteen and cooked meals
- A chance to participate in humanitarian activities
If you are interested to work with us, please free to apply until 20.10.2021. at firstname.lastname@example.org