Badin Soft is a high-tech company based in Serbia, with roughly 120 employees and rapidly growing! At Badin, we help startups, Fortune 500 companies, and enterprises create disruptive digital solutions and achieve growth through innovation. We support our clients every step of the digital innovation way — from ideation and concept drafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands of end-users. In addition to providing professional IT services and consulting, we are heavily investing our engineering and designing capabilities into making our own products which should solve various problems of our partners and end-users. At Badin Soft it is all about people. We believe that good things happen when people communicate. It’s the foundation of every great relationship – including those between employers and employees.
We are looking for a:
Junior Backend (JAVA) developer (internship)
We are looking for a Junior Backend developer who will join our team. You will learn and work in a cross-functional team that consists of FE and BE developers, QA engineers and Scrum master.
- Develop clean and maintainable code following the coding standards and guidance of senior developes
- Analysis and troubleshooting of integrated software systems
- Identification of areas of the process that need improvement and implementation of a solutions.
- Optimize the quality of code
- Active participation in team meetings and community of practice in Badin Soft
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
- Basic knowledge of Java
- Basic konwledge of SQL
- Basic knowledge of source versioning tools (Git)
- Familiarity with RESTful services and APIs will be considered as a big plus
- Familiarity with Spring Boot will be considered as a big plus
- Ability to adapt to quickly changing project requirements and continuous feedback
- Good communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- An experienced founding team with a proven track record
- Working in a young team surrounded by positive energy
- Opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues, including internal knowledge sharing workshops
- Private medical insurance
- Professional and soft skills training and education
- Sports, team buildings, conferences, and events
- Great work/life balance and flexible working hours
- Private canteen and cooked meals
- A chance to participate in humanitarian activities
If you are interested to work with us, please feel free to apply until 20.10.2021.