Badin Soft is a high-tech company based in Serbia, with roughly 120 employees and rapidly growing! At Badin, we help startups, Fortune 500 companies, and enterprises create disruptive digital solutions and achieve growth through innovation. We support our clients every step of the digital innovation way — from ideation and concept drafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands of end-users. In addition to providing professional IT services and consulting, we are heavily investing our engineering and designing capabilities into making our own products which should solve various problems of our partners and end-users.
We are looking for a:
Junior UX/UI designer (internship)
We are looking for a Junior UX/UI designer who will join our team!
- Translate ideas into concepts through research, wireframes, prototypes, and mockups featuring intuitive user experience and responsive design
- Collaborating with Team on daily level
- Presenting design concepts and reasoning behind design
- Work with UX, UI and development teams
- Present your work and receive feedback from a team
- Knowledge of design and prototyping tools, e.g., Sketch, InVision, Figma, Adobe XD, etc.
- Familiarity with human-centered design (design thinking) research methodology
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, design accuracy, and emphasis on visual consistency.
- Passion to develop high-quality and intuitive User Interfaces
- Familiarity with design patterns and best practices across Native Mobile, Responsive Web
- Knowledge of accessibility, internationalization, and responsive design best practices
WHAT WE OFFER
- An experienced founding team with a proven track record
- Working in a young team surrounded by positive energy
- Opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues, including internal knowledge sharing workshops
- Private medical insurance
- Professional and soft skills training and education
- Sports, team buildings, conferences, and events
- Great work/life balance and flexible working hours
- Private canteen and cooked meals
- A chance to participate in humanitarian activities
If you are interested to work with us, please feel free to apply until 20.10.2021.